Basic Facilities :
The hospital has the infrastructure to support 15 beds divided into the categories of general ward, semi-special rooms, special rooms and executive room. These are well-ventilated with proper sanitation facilities and well-trained support staff. There are two Operation Theaters. These theaters are fully equipped for open, endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery
PAHAL KIDNEY HOSPITAL has the latest two Operating Rooms.
Operating Room is so designed and made by Karl Storz especially for Endo Urology in which all surgeries pertaining to stone and endourology are done. C arm, Karl-storzcamera and recording and transmission facilities are also available.
All the rooms and wards are well-attended, clean and have mosquito repellent.
Total No. of Rooms: 6
2 Executive, 2 Deluxe and 2 Semi special rooms with following facilities.
- Rooms with modern furnishings and interiors.
- Split Air conditioner.
- Toilets with attached bathrooms with latest sanitary fittings A refrigerator.
- Television with all channels Telephone.
- Patient’s locker.
- PKH has networks for its various departments. The following departments are connected with each other:
- Registration Counter/OPD, Billing Counter, Consultation Room.
- The Operation Theater with the Surgeons Cabin.
- Stores with Purchase .
- Moreover fully computerized details of hospital statistics are collected and generated over a period of year which are available to whoever is interested. All doctors are given full access of Clinical records, stored in the hospital’s database. All this aid Doctors to present the research and scientific papers.
PKH has a technologically advanced sterilisation lab where clinical tools and equipment are sterilised.